O.S. PANTO, caring about issues of ENERGY SAVING, designed the heat recovery system HR-SYS that turns moist and hot air coming out of extraction chimneys into dry and hot air sucked up by suction chimneys removing condensed water through a drain at the bottom of the recovery system.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS OF HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM "HR-SYS"
- Heat recovery system type Air-Air sized according to air speed inside extraction chimneys and to their surface.
- Applied on each extraction/suction chimney through insulated channels.
- During the months October- March it allows thermal energy saving reaching values near to 40%.
- Consequently it allows electric energy saving on pre-existing thermal plants and a more contained sizing on new plants to produce with a lower cost.
- It allows to save remarkable amounts of combustible (gas-combustible oil- wood scraps –other) and then it contributes to a lower pollution of air.
- It allows a remarkable reduction in acoustic level reducing drastically the noise produced by air expelled by chimney, the greatest source of acoustic pollution on all drying kilns.