Control systems for drying kilns and vaporization chambers. Control systems for solid fuel boilers.
ADAPTATIONS OF EXISTING SYSTEMS – THE MOST MODERN CONTROL SYSTEMS INSTALLATION AND POSSIBILITY OF KILN REGULATION EQUIPMENT REPLACING
THE MOST MODERN GENERATION ‘’TOUCH SCREEN’’ OF ELECTRONIC CONTROLLER O.S.PANTO TYPE
Using DKC 58 gives possibility of work also with kilns made by the other producers
O.S. PANTO microprocessor control unit guarantees fully automatic (and ‘’manual’’) management of the climate inside drying chamber, depending on kind and thickness of wood.
DKC 58 has nr. 6 probes for reading the wood moisture content (optionally 12), nr. 2 temperature probes with high precision sensor, nr. 2 equilibrium moisture content EMC (UGL) probes. All values are presented on colour screen type ‘’TOUCH SCREEN’’.
DKC 58 controller has possibility of connection with PC.
PC enables monitoring, programming and registration of drying process by local network and internet with all his values.
Features of the electronic DKC 58
- Last generation fully digital electronic technology.
- Easy programming with 6 distinct programming cycle stages.
- Touch screen monitor
- Display in real time of all kiln values: temperature probes, wood moisture content probes, equilibrium moisture content probes.
- Automatic display of UGL value upon setting the various gradients.
- Display of ideal temperature, equilibrium moisture content, drying gradient values controlled by the equipment.
- Display of opening/closing position of the controlled servomechanisms.
- Display of the programmed fan speed.
- Floating, integral, derivative regulation with elimination of heat inertia.
- Floating, integral, derivative regulation of the equilibrium moisture content.
- Programming of fan speed in all stages of drying.
- Automatic reversal of rotational direction of the fans.
- Wood anti-hardening software.
- Self-diagnosis software.
- Visual temperature and equilibrium moisture content alarms with automatic activation should conditions become critical for the wood.
- Detection of kiln signals with high precision analog instruments (Gray box).
- Automatic cut-out of any malfunctioning probes.
- Possibility of language changing
- Nr. 6 probes for reading the wood moisture content.
- Nr. 2 temperature probes with high precision sensor.
- Nr. 2 equilibrium moisture content EMC (UGL) probes.