SOLID COMBUSTIBILE BOILERS
SOLID COMBUSTIBILE BOILERS (SAWDUST – WOOD SCRAPS), WITH THERMAL POWER FROM 150 TO 6000 Kw
NEW CONTRUCTIONS OF BOILERS DESTINED TO BURN TREATED WOOD: MDF, HDF, CHIPBOARD. THE TIME OF SMOKE REMAINING IN TEMPERATURE MIN. 850°C: 2 SECONDS
BOILER SELECTION IS DONE ON THE BASIS OF:
- Power range
- Working pressure range
- The kind of heating medium
- Moisture of fuel
Offered boilers are mixed double-jacket and water-tube boilers designed specifically for solid fuels.
The tube nest is shaped in accordance with specific requirements for ease of cleaning and correct combustion.
The particular fuel feed and grate solutions enable a constant supply of fuel to be delivered, even when using coarse material.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF BOILERS:
Specially conceived screw feed assembly, the result of a single boiler-mechanical burner design
- fixed or mobile grate
- Undergrate divided into sealed compartments for differentiated combustion air feed
- Large and completely dry combustion chamber lined in refractory bricks with rebound vault and reverse flue gas flow for optimum drying of damp fuel
- Two-stage combustion, with grate-level gasification and a wide range of primary air/secondary air ratios according to the type of fuel used. Secondary air is injected using an independent high turbulence system.
- High quality mixed cast and trick refractory cladding according to the zone (AL2O3>60%)
- Tube nest and geometry of flue gas route guarantees minimum cleaning operations and complete accessibility through side doors.
- The base structure that supports the boiler houses the combustion chamber, and is completely lined by special bricks for high-temperature combustion, it is cooled by water jacket to eliminate the heat radiated from outer walls.
- Thermostatic system for automatic screw advance and optional fire safety device
- High combustion efficiency, normally above 85%
Boilers can be operated on an ON-OFF basis.
The fuel system can be calibrated for outputs lower than maximum, and also with continuous regulation from 100% down to 50% of heat input.
- Ignition of pilot burner
- Continuous heat output modulation
- Draught regulator
- Draught regulator
- Ladder with walkway
- Vacuum cleaner attachment kit
- Waste from primary and secondary processes of working untreated wood and cork.
- Biomass (plant waste from agricultural and forestry activities and from the first processing phase of agricultural and ford products, depleted residues, grape seed, grape seed flour, fruit residues, peels and other plant residues
- Wood pellets
- - WITH BOILERS WITH LONGER COMBUSTION CHAMBER, BOILERS SPECIALLY DESIGNED: treated wood (MDF, HDF, CHIPBOARD, etc.)
- Pieces 0-30mm
- Filament: 0-60mm (as is, or deriving from various mechanical processes – shavings, sawdust, shreddings, pellets etc.)
min. 80 kg/m3
max. 500 kg/m3
80% dry weight (44% of total weight), over 30% the boiler must be downgraded